- Warm Up Questions
- What measures did government take to stimulate the economy during Obama’s presidency?
- What were the major provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act?
- Who was your favorite President you learned about this year? Why?
- Who was your least favorite President you learned about this year? Why?
- Contemporary America Test
- Rating the Presidents
Use the Google Doc list of the Presidents covered in 11th grade U.S. History and either print it out or type in the Doc. You need to rate each President, from #1 (best) to #21 (worst). Once you have rated them and made sure that you only have one President for each number of 1-21, you will then go to the Google Form of Presidential Ratings 2021. For each President, you will choose from the pop-up menu what rating you gave him (making sure you're not giving the same rating to more than one President).